Major Objectives for the Meeting:
- Review status of CERES Instruments and Data Products:
- Terra and Aqua SW channel spectral throughput changes 2000 to 2005 Release of Aqua Edition2 SSF and SFC
with Aqua ADMs approved last meeting.
- Release of Terra SRBAVG, summary of validation results.
- SRBAVG production of daily means in addition to monthly means, ISCCP Pc/tau statistics, and release of
SRBAVG beyond March 2003.
- SYN and AVG: the level 3 gridded version of CRS data product Cloud algorithm improvements and validation
results, including Edition3.
- CRS Edition2, including processing transition from SGI to IBM cluster GEWEX Radiative Flux Assessment A-train,
CERES FM-5 on NPOESS, ERBS/GERB/CERES comparisons, NRC Decadal Study, NASA HQ organizational and budget changes.
- EOSDIS Evolution Activities at the Langley DAAC: transition from LATIS and SGI toward ANGE and commodity
cluster computing Conversions of CERES production codes to cluster computing, production automation
- Co-I Presentations
Return to Meeting Presentations