Major Objectives for the Meeting:
- Review status of CERES Instruments and Data Products:
- Status of NASA/U.S.CCSP/EOS/Senior Reviews and CERES on NPP and NPOESS
- Terra and Aqua SW/LW/TOTAL channel calibration for Edition3
- Edition3 cloud algorithm development and validation
- SRBAVG production of daily means in addition to monthly means and release of SRBAVG up to December 2005 for both Aqua and Terra.
- SYN and AVG: the level 3 gridded version of CRS data product
- CRS Edition2, including processing transition from SGI to IBM cluster
- GEWEX Radiative Flux Assessment
- GERB Status Update
- EOSDIS Evolution Activities at the Langley DAAC: transition from LATIS and SGI toward ANGE and commodity cluster computing
- Conversions of CERES production codes to cluster computing, production automation
- CERES specific Co-I Reports. Each report is 20min including time for questions.
Return to Meeting Presentations